Terms of service
1. Scope of applicationFor all orders placed through our online shop, the following general conditions of sale apply.
Conditions other than these are not recognized, unless we expressly consent to their application in writing.
2. Contract counterparty, contract formationThe purchase contract is entered into with Alipinta Creazioni.
With the inclusion of the products on the online store, we present a binding offer for the stipulation of a contract relating to these items. The user can therefore enter the products in the shopping cart in a non-binding manner and correct their data at any time before sending the binding order, using the correction tools provided and described in the ordering procedure. The contract becomes valid from the moment the offer for the goods contained in the cart is accepted by pressing the purchase button. Immediately after sending the order, the user receives an additional confirmation email.
3. Contract language, storage of the contract textThe language available to conclude the contract is Italian.
The contract text is saved and the user receives the order data and our general conditions of sale by email. You can view and download the general conditions of sale located on this page at any time. By logging in, you can view previous orders.
4. DeliveryDeliveries are free for the metropolitan area of the city of Cagliari, they cost € 3.00 for the rest of the Italian territory and € 20.00 for shipments abroad.
A pick up of the goods at our office is not possible.
5. PaymentThe following payment methods are offered in our shop:
Credit cards, Pay Pal, bank transfer.If the payment method is chosen by bank transfer by the user, we will communicate our bank details during the order confirmation and the goods will be shipped only after crediting.
PayPal After submitting the order, the user will be transferred to the PayPal website (online payment provider). In order to pay the invoice amount with PayPal, the user must be registered or registered for the first time, authenticate with their access data and confirm the payment order. After sending the order, we will ask PayPal to start the payment operation. The user will receive other information in the order process. The payment transaction is automatically carried out immediately via PayPal.
Credit card By sending the order, the user also sends us his credit card data. Following the order of a user, we verify that he is the legitimate credit card holder and contact the credit card company to start the payment transaction. The payment transaction is carried out by the credit card company automatically charging the amount to the same credit card.